Wednesday, April 02, 2008

3:12 am

Good morning one and all....Peppermint Trolley Company is the soundtrack today. I had some really bad Chinese food last night, and now I pay for it.

I have actually been awake for about an hour; lying in bed attempting to fall back asleep, but to no avail. I can't deny that so many thoughts race through my head every single night, just now I am starting to not give in to them. They are what they are, right?

Yesterday was my monthly follow up with my nurse practioner regarding my medication. I have lost 13 lbs since the last visit and have actually made quite an improvement all around even CONSIDERING my current state of affairs. She was most impressed! We decided to increase the dosage of Zoloft and Trazodone, doubled actaully. Looks like we just might be onto something. I have a feeling that I am really on my way - in more ways than one. I have another follow up appointment for May 1st.

Funny how out of the worst situations come the best people. Through all this I have finally, after 34 years found myself, and discover more and more every day.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates