Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Journal Entry #3

11/26:

I know hun, pleasing me has never been an easy task. I am who I am, and at times it even annoys me. Ha ha ha. I am trying to learn how to share my burdens - no one has ever really been willing to help me carry them.

I am also trying to learn how to share you. I ti shard bc we don't see each other hardly, and then at night I feel the computer takes priority over me, and that is not true I am sure. I knowyou need you time - as do I. The reason it's hard for me is because I come home and am alone all night - I really miss you - then itright to the computer. I am not saying I am justified in my difficulty, just telling you the feeling it gives me. Things are different when two people live day to day together. I am learning that. I am also still working on the trust and fear issues - as I am sure you are too. Only time will strenthen the trust, and extinguish the fear. I so love you - and know you do too. Thank you for wanting to spend your life with me. I really am so happy - under all the pain love. I love you.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates