Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Journal Entry #1

DISCLAIMER:
The following journal entries were written throughout the course of my relationship with Gary from November of last year until January. I had, at the suggestion of a friend, decided to start a journal in hopes of getting him to open up and talk to me. It never happened. Watch as we slowly spiral downwards.


11/24/07:

First of all, I think this is a very good idea. Sometimes I want so badly to get a point across, and I can't do it; verbally anyway. I know you are not a big fan of writing, but it means so much to me that you are willing to do this with me.

This book is ours. Whatever we feel the need to say to each other love, use this book as much as we can. Please don't let me be the only one that writes in it. I want us to learn to communicate better. I think this is a great start.

So here it is. For us to use, and learn from. I love you and hope to spend all my days with you love.

Remember, write as you need to; happy or sad, good or bad. Let's get the most out of our life together.

Your love, Heather

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates