Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Chinese??? CHINESE????


This is my meal this evening....fucking Chinese food. Gary orders fucking Chinese food. Gary IS Chinese food. And pizza. and a computer. And IMVU. Oh, gee, Gary, not like we haven't had Chinese a billion times...I mean, heaven forbid we try something new!! Oh, yeah, I forgot, that would only happen if I SUGGESTED IT! You see, my dear, you have no active brain waves besides those directly associated with sex, sleeping, or eating. Wow....what a charmer, eh? Wow, I seriously need to know where I lost my way. Sure, he is a NICE guy, but seriously!!! SERIOUSLY!!! HEATHER!!!!! Since when did you get beaten into submission...would you mind remind me please? I mean, so he was your so called Master OH PULEEZE!! He cant even master doing dishes , let alone OTHER PEOPLE. Ok, well, maybe other ppl that have a collective IQ of, umm, -34!!!! All these fucking trailer trash chicks...300 lbs and fucking sitting on their fat asses feeling sorry for themselves and unable to function without GARY telling them when to shit and when to fart. Oh, Master, please help me feel better about myself!! Oh, I know you have a girlfriend. But, i NEED YOU. She wont mind. She needs to stops clinging to you anyway. Why should you put any energy into a real relationship?? All you need are us girls...your slaves....we make you feel like a real man, as if you are really in control finally. You don't need her telling you what to do. You are our Master. Just fuck her and keep her quiet. Then come be with us. WE MATTER - SHE DOESNT. She will only try to change you, make you too real.

SOMEWHERE along the last 9 months with gary, I LOST MYSELF!!!!! I never would have tolerated someone so devoid of any sort of opinion or intelligence!!! NO TASTE WHATSOEVER!!!! COMPUTER LOVE??? OH MY GOD HELLO!!!!!!

Ahhh, so THATS what that noise was....my DESPERATION ALERT. LOL, I thought it was my alarm clock.

You know, Eminem is quite appropriate when you're pissed off. Seriously, he is sooo angry....it is nice to not be alone. No fluffy love bunnies here lol.

LOL listening to Eminem...too funny. I am 35 and still wandering around like a fool. Maybe if I stopped hanging around LOSERS I would feel better.

Ever heard the song "Superman"? Wow - total anger and animosity towards women. But, if you reverse it, I totally feel the same way about guys right now.


total anger. i can relate.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates