Sunday, March 30, 2008

6:28 am


Well, I really thought he was going to make it to the 12 hour mark. But I guess not. Captain Wonderful has just laid down on the couch. Earlier he said something about me working today. Hmm, maybe if you paid more attention to me you'd know that I have today off.

But none of it really matters anymore. Yet I am hell bent on beating the shit out of this rigor mortis-ridden horsey. Giddy-YAP!!!!!

I thought for a minute there in the kitchen that we might start getting it on, but I was wrong. He just wanted a cookie. Then he made a comment about me turning into a cup of coffee...well, hun, if that's your logic, shouldn't YOU be a HARD DRIVE by now???? HA!

Wow, I had no idea how REAL internet addiction is. I kept thinking maybe I was being too dramatic about his online time, but when I read about addiction being "11 hours or more a WEEK" I laughed!! He spends 11 hours a DAY. It's sick. But he doesn't want any help. He believes he is just fine. Maybe in his fantasy cyber world, he truly is.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates