Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wordless and Musicless

This morning I am at a loss for words. Yeah, insane, isn't it? No vivid nightmares last night. But confusion is still the order of the day.

I feel like a bird, who's circling and circling trying to decide just the right place to land. My emotions are rather hazy and undefined as of late. "I have never felt such a strange feeling of pity - and indigestion." -(Mr. Krabs)

This morning I am driving myself to work. I refuse to lay down and tolerate the fear that wants so badly to wash over me. I drove around the parking lot for quite a while yesterday alone, parking, backing up, shifting etc. I see now I do much better when alone. Ha - I just realized that is the first time I had driven alone! That's awesome.

Today's mood is scattered and calm, which a slight chance of peace of mind later on in the day.

My reality lines are not hazy though. I see things for what they really are. Even though at times I choose to ignore a lot of it; unfortunately my intuitiveness gets the better of me.

This is sure turning out to be a strange year. I would like to say I have a feeling I know whats gonna happen, but the truth is, I have no clue. It is like some highly anticipated mini-series....how will it end??? What's next?

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates