Friday, March 21, 2008

Officer Smart - NAPD

This morning at 2:12 am I received a knock on my door. It was the North Andover police dept asking me if I knew a Mr. Alexander and were we having a domestic dispute. Ok......

This, mind you, after being jarred out of a fairly decent sleep, thanks to our old pal trazodone...

I realized mr. alexander was NOT in my apt, and my keys were gone. He was UP THE ROAD (monty python ref yay) and on the phone. Police spotted him i guess and began questioning him.

You know, this whole thing leaves me feeling even more nauseous. Enough. Why drag this out. He says they say I said to pack his things and get out. I say, no, this was misunderstood and I will NOT let him try to turn it around so that I am the one to blame.

I told him I refused to replay the same events of two years ago. But yes, he needed to go asap.

The more money he spends...the longer he stays. I don't want that. I just want my life back.

I told him just about everyone at work told me to kick him out. I said I refused bc that was not the sort of person I am. I then proceeded to relay to mr. alexander that I only hope that later on, down the road, he truly realizes how much I did for him, and how much i foolishly cared. "Understand", I said, "that I am only showing you the same courtesy that I would expect from someone else. Do unto others...."

He has to learn this lesson! I have a guilt free conscience - finally.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates