Sunday, March 30, 2008

Battle of wills



I sit cross-legged in my desk chair writing this blog. I think he is about ready to crash. Just a hunch. I look back on tonights blogs and wonder why I keeping typing. Probably because I don't know what else to do. I am blogging out of panic I think.

Ugh my birthday is Thursday. Let's see if Wonder Boy remembers. I do not plan on leaving any hints. Honestly, I would rather he just let it go. The breakup was the only gift I needed.

Shit - pill time. 5:30 am is pill time. Why can't I get that through my head?

Yes, I did dip into coffee pot #2. I am gonna make sure I am up when he crashes. I want him to realize how he has kept me up. What? You couldn't sleep? Did my typing and masturbating wake you up at 1:30 in the morning? Oops. Oh yeah, didn't you ask me to refrain from anything sexual online while you were home? Umm, yeah, about that, umm, does when you are asleep count?? It does? Oh, sorry, I just can't help whacking it while I sit on my IMVU throne (yes he has a THRONE LOL) and order my slaves to worship me. Sorry I am all fucked up Heather.

The relationship journal is getting blogged. Today.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates