Thursday, March 20, 2008

Empowerment and a license to kill

Funny thing about love...it never gives you a break. It is like a mistress, always there to wither hurt or humble. It morphs CONSTANTLY and rarely is it fair. I still am not sure whether or not I want it in my life at all, like a drug it beckons, but makes no promises. You will either love it or hate it.....no guarantees.

I cannot believe the gall some people have either. Especially when it comes to things like this. You know, people fall in and out of love all the time, but a mutual respect should never be an issue that disappears.

I told him this morning that is it. That this was my home, and it had become a nightmare and I was no longer comfortable in my own home. I refuse to tolerate four more weeks of his blatant disregard. Go make some other chick miserable. I asked him if he understood. "Yes" was all he could muster, along with,"I will call that store again tomorrow." Hmmm. He doesnt quite seem to understand the concept of "I don't want you here, please get out of my house."

You know, it wouldn't even had been that horrible if it hadn't been for his late night telephone conversations with numerous mindless whores. But this morning as I lay awake, and listen to his conversations, because, hey, I don't sleep either, I hear the infamous "I'd love to, but my roomate is 8 feet away." Bingo. Got it. Thanks for playing. Go disrespect some other girl. This one is too good for this shit.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates