Thursday, March 27, 2008

He plays a mean horn...

I owe my dentist 5.60. I am sure I have a filling worth a few bucks.

My cat has an affinity for ANYTHING left on the kitchen counter.

My other cat drools excessively.

I almost bought a new robe today, but decided the one I have now is just fine.

I am second in the Whole Foods North Atlantic region for sandwich sales. Nice.

How many people do you know that become apathetic and vapid??

What are those shooting pains on my head?

In nature, there is a cure for EVERY ailment.

The first blades of green grass are emerging through the ice and snow.

Why did Adult Swim take my anime away? Fiends....

Why do fewer and fewer people speak English?

I know a guy that has a friend that is a blind Wiccan missionary in South Africa. True story.

When will they start releasing "NOT So Greatest Hits" albums?

Alex Jones "Endgame". Check it out.

Today's soundtrack is "A Gift From a Flower to a Garden" - Donovan....and the Essential Miles Davis.

There are so many people I wish I could show the truth to. They choose not to see.

My primrose is dying ALREADY.

There is a GREAT joke about "blank Inside" cards by Brian Regan. "...I am sorry you are feeling so...blank inside." LOL

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates